supported and grown
Welcome to eNVIsion
The Innovation Incubator
Located within the Tonsley Innovation Precinct
We’re here to give you access to everything on offer from your business’ new home at the intersection of Flinders University and the Tonsley Innovation Precinct.
Become an eNVIsion member and experience why it's much more than just a seat at a desk
Blending a vibrant, collaborative workspace with award-winning startup and innovation programs, eNVIsion helps your new venture to be globally competitive.
You can start with desk space, coffee, meeting rooms and the fastest internet in the state.
As you grow, you can make the most of the unique pathways on offer into Flinders University, the Tonsley Innovation Precinct and more.
What you get when you join eNVIsion:
- Access to Flinders resources, including Work Integrated Learning students, researchers and alumni network
- Zippy internet
- Open-plan workspace with quiet zones
- Meeting rooms with AV and teleconference capability
- Bike racks, lockers, showers and change rooms
- Free car parking within close vicinity to public transport and the CBD
- Regular networking events, workshops and Friday night drinks
- Be the first to know about programs, events and development opportunities from Flinders New Venture Institute
- In-house tea and coffee
- Advice about and access to the Flinders Innovation Centre’s technology platforms, including: 3D printing, laser cutters, vacuum former, CNC Mill and more
Where is eNVIsion Tonsley?
eNVIsion Tonsley is located on the Tonsley campus of Flinders University, within the Tonsley Innovation District:
Level 2, Flinders University at Tonsley
1284 South Road
Tonsley SA 5042
Phone: (08) 8201 7928
Joining eNVIsion means joining Flinders’ rich network of students, researchers and alumni.
Our eNVIsion members will be empowered to use the university’s resources whenever they need, and will be able to talk anyone on the NVI team to find out how. We can provide:
- Connection into the Work Integrated Learning program, for ethical internships and student integration
- Opportunity to connect with researchers
- Access to the alumni network, for promotion and networking
- Connection with Flinders Careers and Employability for potential advertisement of paid positions, advice and more
- First look at university courses, events and activations
Tonsley Innovation District
Tonsley Innovation District is a sustainable economic base for future industries. With a focus on cleantech and renewable energy, health, medical devices and assistive tech, mining and energy and automation, software and simulation, Tonsley is South Australia’s proud hub of high-value manufacturing.
Being part of eNVIsion is exciting because it also means being part of Tonsley, which includes access to:
- Tonsley networking events, like Tonsley Connections
- Get profiled on the Tonsley website
- Opportunity to expand into the Tonsley Pods
FiXE is an initiative of the South Australian Government, to support entrepreneurs in SA’s future industries by working with government, industry and the business community to identify entrepreneurship opportunities and achieve accelerated outcomes.
eNVIsion members will have the opportunity to connect with the FiXE team, including Chief Entrepreneur Andrew Nunn , on a regular basis, through information sessions and networking events.
If there’s a program, funding opportunity or pathway provided by FiXE, we’ll be here to help you find out the best way to get started so your business can benefit from their initiatives.