eNVIsion is a collaborative incubator space connecting local business owners and entrepreneurs with a wide range of resources within Flinders University.
The eNVIsion space is more than just a desk; it is a ticket to a community of like-minded passionate people as well as a University full of expertise and shiny new equipment. Start with desk space, coffee, meeting rooms and the fastest internet in the state; when you are ready move on to 3D printing, nanotechnology and advanced materials, medical device research, robotics and a wealth of other equipment and people to grow your business. The front door to the University, open for business.
Members benefit from a unique and extensive range of incubator benefits, including:
- Access 8am – 6pm, 5 days per week (Casual and Part-time members), 6am – 10pm, 5 days a week (Full time members)
- In-house mentoring
- Access to a wide range of University resources; student interns, student projects, etc.
- Seriously fast internet
- Online networking through closed Facebook group
- Open-plan workspace, quiet zones
- Meeting rooms with AV and teleconference facilities
- Shower facilities
- Bike racks and lockers
- Kitchen with chilled and boiling water
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Black and white A4 and A3 printing facilities
- Free car parking
- Regular free events
- Some of the technology platforms available: 3D printers, laser cutter, vacuum former, CNC Mill and much more.
Where is eNVIsion located?
You can find us at Level 2, Flinders University at Tonsley, 1284 South Road, Clovelly Park SA 5047