eNVI.US Study Tour
Taken on Tour
Welcome to the eNVI.US Study Tour
Join our international study tour of the USA startup ecosystem alongside other founders.
About the eNVI.US Study Tour
Find international opportunities for your business with the eNVI.US Study Tour.
Over 12 days, and in two premium startup locations, you will attend more than 30 events, founder visits and network meet-ups.
Since 2015, NVI has taken a delegation of startup founders on a tour of the USA’s most famous startup ecosystems.
The star of the trip’s itinerary is interactive participation in the famous South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival, and the opportunity to engage with some of Silicon Valley’s most successful ventures.
Think you’d like to join us? We think you should too.
Why You Should Participate
- Gain an understanding of, if and when you should expand globally
- Explore your business model and your product market fit for the USA
- A tailored program designed to your needs whether you are involved in e-commerce, social enterprise or tech.
- Meet and interact with the minds behind the world’s most innovative companies
- Understand how to build the right business culture and how to hire the right team
- Learn how others have scaled their businesses and dealt with their growing pains
- Hear from Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists and understand how it works
- Network and be mentored by some of the best innovators in San Francisco/Silicon Valley
Who Should Attend
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Industry leaders
- Corporate innovators
- SMEs looking to innovate
- Federal, State & Local Government employees
Learn from Aussie success stories, engage with the AusTrade San Francisco Landing Pad, meet with Venture Capital firms, and more!
SXSW & Austin
Experience the largest startup festival in the world and explore Austin, home to the one of the most dynamic startup ecosystems in the world.
- Included for the price of $5,500+*:
- Entrepreneur’s ticket to SXSW Interactive in Austin, Texas.
- Accommodation in San Francisco and SxSW (shared)
- Internal flight from San Francisco to Austin
- Visits to companies in San Francisco
- A 12 day program of meetings, visits and mentoring sessions with entrepreneurs, innovators startups and support organisations.
- Ground transportation to and from meetings
- Pre and post program workshops
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- An experience of a lifetime tailored to your needs
*If you need payment assistance, our financing options allow you to focus on your goals instead of the barriers that keep you from reaching them.
*International flights, meals, visa fees and travel insurance are not included.
*Trip costs are subject to change year to year.
Ready to apply?
It’s never too early to register your interest for the next round. Fill out the form below: