Venture Dorm will help you take your business, product or service from idea to execution in just 12 weeks (regular intake), in 5 (over the summer) or 7 (at eNVIsion Limestone Coast).
The Venture Dorm Pre-Accelerator Program is a hands-on, and immersive experience that is perfect for all kinds of new founders – including those who have a day job.
What you can expect from Venture Dorm
Venture Dorm gives you a weekly session in which you will be guided by experienced mentors. This is not a theoretical program. You will get your hands dirty, and build real, meaningful business.
The program will help you:
- Define your idea
- Find a viable, repeatable business model
- Test and validate your idea by taking it into the real world
- Think differently about what it takes to do something new.
Upon graduation from Venture Dorm, you will have:
- A Minimum Viable Product
- An understanding of the Lean Startup principles
- Conducted customer development and validation
- Created, and learned how to use, a Business Model Canvas
- Created and pitched your business, service or product to experienced judges.
You could win an international study tour
The best pitches from each Venture Dorm intake compete for a place in our annual eNVI.US Startup Experience, which introduces startups and founders to the USA’s incredible startup ecosystem. It’s the perfect way to discover international opportunities for your new venture.
Venture Dorm is held in three locations:
- Adelaide CBD
- NVI Flinders at Tonsley
- eNVIsion Limestone Coast.
$850 + GST for individuals
$1,250 + GST for groups of 4 or fewer.
When does Venture Dorm run?
The Venture Dorm Pre-Accelerator Program intakes:
- Mid-Jan to Mid-Feb: 5-week Summer School
- March-June: 12 weeks
- April-May: 7 weeks Limestone Coast
- July-November: 12 weeks
- September-October: 7 weeks Limestone Coast
Places in the Venture Dorm Program are nearly always booked out. Register now so you don’t miss out.